Lawrence Brandt, M.D.
- Chief Emeritus of Gastroenterology and Professor of Medicine and Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Charles Cooney, Ph.D.
- Robert T. Haslam Professor of Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Andrew Goodman, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor of Microbial Pathogenesis, Yale University
Curtis Huttenhower, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Harvard University
Rob Jenq, M.D.
- Medical Oncologist; Assistant Professor at MD Anderson Cancer Center
David Relman, M.D.
- Thomas C. and Joan M. Merigan Professor and Professor of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford School of Medicine; Chair, Infectious Diseases, VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Past President Infectious Diseases Society of America; Member, Institute of Medicine and National Academy of Sciences
- Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Sciences
Peter Turnbaugh, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, G.W. Hooper Research Foundation, University of California, San Francisco
Marcel van den Brink, M.D., Ph.D.
- Head, Division of Hematologic Oncology; Alan N. Houghton Chair at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Mark Wilcox, M.D.
- Professor of Medical Microbiology, University of Leeds
- Deputy Chair of the U.K. Department of Health’s Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infection (ARHAI)